Fall 2018 CX practices will happen on Sunday 9/23, 9/30 & 10/7. These practices will take place at LaPrelle Park from approx. 12pm - 1pm. An informal course will be marked and temporary barriers will be set up to work on dismounting, running with bike and remounting technique. There may also be opportunities to work on run-up / run-down sections, off-camber sections and other elements often present in CX races. Please keep in mind that the park will be open for recreation by other users and extreme caution should be used to ensure the safety of everyone.
The 2018 SE WYO CX race series dates have been announced and the series is very happy to now be host to the Cowboy State Games Wyoming CX State Championships!
- October 21st SE WYO CX RACE#1 - Laramie WY (LaPrelle Park)
- October 28th SE WYO CX RACE #2 - Cheyenne WY (Cleer Creek Park)
- November 4th SE WYO RACE #3 - Laramie WY (LaPrelle Park)
- November 10th/11th - No race but folks are encouraged to consider racing in Cross of the North (http://www.crossofthenorth.com/) in Ft. Collins CO
- November 18th SE WYO CX RACE #4 / Cowboy State Games Wyoming State CX Championships - Cheyenne WY (Clear Creek Park)
Cyclocross practice and racing happens in the Fall at LaPrele Park & is organized by Laramie BikeNet.
The series of practices and races is a great way to introduce and immerse yourself in this growing sport.
For 2017 practices will occur on Sunday October 1st and 8th at LaPrele Park - beginning at 12pm and lasting approx. an hour. The practices are a great lead up to the first race of the SE WYO CX race series scheduled for October 15th in Cheyenne, WY.
Results from the 2016 SE-WYO-CX Race Series
Click here to go to the SE-WYO-CX page
Results from the 2015 Rolland Cycling CX Race
Click on the links below to find photos from the 2015 Rolland Cycling CX Race.